This post is by Dawnica Flatt; Mommy to one, Early Childhood Educator and Stampin’ Up Demonstrator
This week, I again use punches because they are just so versatile, easy to use and great to use various shapes with children. It’s great to encourage children to be creative. I’ve used many of Stampin’Up!’s great punches to make some really cute pals that you too can make because they use pretty common shapes. (Fig 1) shows many the punches that I used. Paper needed is Pink, White , purple and black. For additional ideas that are provided, I used yellow, black, white and orange.
The little rabbit is easy to make with our punches. Here’s what’s needed – all are white except where indicated!
• 2 Scallop ovals for ears.
• 2 Large Ovals out of pink for inside of ears.
• 1 Large Heart for head.
• 1 Circle (1 ¾”) for main body
• 4 Circles (½”) 2 for cheeks, 2 for paws.
• 2 Circles (¼”) – out of black (this is a regular hole punch).
• Small Flower – Boho Blossom Punch used here for tail.
• Small Heart – out of pink. Heart to Heart Punch used here for nose.
Continue reading Tuesday Tutorial: Punch Easter Pals