- This event has passed.
Art in the Dark
November 28, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Art in the Dark is a brand-new fundraising event for the Kamloops Arts Council – an engaging evening of interactive arts activities and performances. 19+.
$30 gets you full participation in all activities + performances.
Bring cash for cocktails, wine, beer from Red Collar + food by Eats Amore. Proceeds support the KAC’s year-round community arts programming.
* Sugar Skulls with 4 Cats Arts Studio
* Life-sized Lite Brite
* The Shadow Circus (shadow puppet theatre by Kelsey Gilker)
* Beautifully Brilliant Bodies (glow-in-the-dark face and bodypainting by Krystal Williams)
* We Are All Made of Star Stuff (glow-in-the-dark communal painting with Jessica Scott)
* Glowing Clay with Caroline Dance and Lorel Sternig
* Neon Airbrush Demo with Kelly Wright
* Photo Booth with Jacquie S Photography
* Infinity Mirror with Kamloops Makerspace
* Cosmic Projections with Joy Liv
* Glow in the Dark Twister
* KAC’s Wheel of Art
LIVE PERFORMANCES BY:
* Nuance Performance Troupe
* Vain Calamity Jane
* Black Moon Bellydance
* Luna Lumiere Hoop Dance
* Kamloops Power Choir
* Wynona Edwards – Pow Wow Fancy Dance
…plus comic book / pinup girl characters and much more!
Get your tickets before they’re gone! Thanks to our sponsors / partners:
Fresh Inc. | Red Collar | Eats Amore | Kamloops Makerspace | 4 Cats Arts Studio | Kamloops Princess Parties | The Echo
Jodi is originally from Montréal, Quebec but spent a few years in Northern New Brunswick after graduating from University. She moved to Kamloops in the Spring of 2010 with her family and works as an educational assistant. Her 7 and 8 year old keep her really busy as they love exploring the area and enjoying what Kamloops has to offer!