December 11th to January 3rd
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
(Last admission at 8:30 pm, closed Christmas Day)
Bring the whole family out to enjoy:
- Spectacular light displays
- Uncle Chris the Clown – performing each night except December 18, 23, 24 & 31
- “Elf on the Shelf” story time at 6:00 pm & 7:00 pm on December 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 22 & 23
- Vote for your favourite gingerbread house from December 11th to 31st
- Home Hardware Family Farm
- Wildlife Express Miniature Train – $1.00/person (cash only)
- Holiday Maze
For more information please contact 250-573-3242 ext.226
A fun Christmas filled morning with special crafts, games, dancing, and activities for the kiddos!
Plus we will have a special section set up just for our littlest friends.
$5/child. Parents Free. This is a Parent Participation Event
Join us at the BC Wildlife Park for some of your favorite Christmas music. Our Tuba and Euphonium group will delight the crowds with this uniqe performance.
Join us at the Woodward Christmas Tree Farm for some of your favorite Christmas music. Our Tuba and Euphonium group will delight the crowds with this uniqe performance.
Saturday and Sunday, December 12 & 13, 2015
Carlene Wiebe, Soprano
This is a Kamloops Symphony festive tradition, featuring music inspired by the season and showcasing soloists from our community. Music Director Bruce Dunn finishes the programme by turning his baton to the audience. Come sing along with us!
Curtis Christmas Rush
Warlock/Lane Bethlehem Down
Bissell Great Little One
Nickel Christmas Morning
Saunders The Twelve Days of Christmas
Dunn Three Irish Carols
Coleridge-Taylor Christmas Overture
Christmas Carols Sing Along