Dreaming of my fabric scrap bin…
1) Pull out fabric scraps and heat ‘n bond adhesive and poly-fill.
2) Cut out a whoooooole bunch of little rectangles of fabric.
3) Apply Heat ‘n Bond onto white fabric and cut out letters and numbers.
4) Iron the numbers onto the rectangles (following Heat ‘n Bond instructions).
5) Fold rectangles in half and sew three sides of the rectangles together.
6) Stuff with Poly Fill.
7) Sew the final side shut and cut the edges with pinking shears for effect and to prevent fraying.
8) Et voila!!
Now spell or add away…
I did one for each letter of the alphabet then all numbers zero to ten and a little plus, minus and equals.
We like math, in this house 😉
Elizabeth is a Kamloops lifer. Born at RIH, she is happy to be raising her family here. Married with four wonderful children, Elizabeth is also teacher and enjoys working with parents as she learns more about this “Mommy gig”. Elizabeth is passionate about parenting and enjoys networking with other parents.