- This event has passed.
Brewloops – Prohibition Cask Night
October 1, 2016 @ 7:00 pm
STARTING IN SEPTEMBER, ENGAGE WITH THE CASK NIGHT STORY AS IT UNFOLDS ON FACEBOOK: @REXAMILLIONCLUB
Hosted by Western Canada Theatre, this prohibition themed CASK NIGHT includes 15 one-off CASK beers designed exclusively for this event, and paired with fine complimentary canapes and snacks from local restaurants. New to this year’s line-up: Craft ciders!
All proceeds from Brew Loops Festival are donated to Western Canada Theatre & Rotary West!
Join your Cask Night hosts, the notorious Rex.A.Million and his daughter and protégé Meg.R.Million for the opening of@RexAMillionClub – Kamloops’ ritzy new “juice” joint!
The door policy reads: High Rollers and High Kickers Only. Strictly No Riff Raff… To avoid upsetting The Management, come in your glad rags (your most glamorous 1920’s costume) and enjoy unique brews at this done up prohibition themed bash!
To find out what’s brewing, and keep up with the latest on Cask Night, follow @RexAMillionClub on Facebookas Rex, Meg and the gang transport you back to the 1920’s, and prepare to open the doors of the Rex-A-Million Club…
*Live Bands *Dancers *Cascades’ Black Jack Parlor *Photo Booth by Exposure & Amazing Inspirations *Unique Cask Beers *Craft Ciders *Beer-Inspired Bites by Local Restaurateurs
- Where: The Rex, 417 Seymour St. Kamloops
- When: Saturday 7pm-Midnight
- Cost: $50 (includes beer-inspired bites, beer samples, one complimentary glass of beer, plus your very own Brew Loops glassware. Additional drink tickets $5)
- Tickets: Available: 250, 19+ event. Buy Tickets by clicking here $50
Tickets only available in advance through Kamloops Live! Box Office (ie not at the door).
Breweries and Cideries:
- BC Tree Fruits
- Cannery Brewing Co.
- Category 12
- Fernie Brewing
- Howe Sound Brewing
- Leftfield Cider Co.
- Merridale Cideries
- Noble Pig
- Parallel 49 Brewing
- Persephone Brewing Company
- Phillips Brewing Company
- Postmark Brewing
- Red Collar Brewing Company
- Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Studio 253 Dancers – appearing for one night only as Dixies Dames!
- Caitlin Goulet
- Kira Haug, Evan Wilds and Jon Treichel
- Michael Rault
- Photo Booth by Exposure & Amazing Inspirations
- Cascades’ Black Jack Parlor
- Mittz Kitchen
- Red Beard Bistro
- Blue Dining + Lounge
- Barside Lounge
- The Noble Pig
- The Commodore
- Romeo’s Kitchen
- Uptown Chef’s
- Spruce Goose & Chopping Block
- Earls Restaurant
- Match Restaurant
Jodi is originally from Montréal, Quebec but spent a few years in Northern New Brunswick after graduating from University. She moved to Kamloops in the Spring of 2010 with her family and works as an educational assistant. Her 7 and 8 year old keep her really busy as they love exploring the area and enjoying what Kamloops has to offer!