Here is what’s happening in Kamloops for Easter Weekend!
Easter Brunch & Easter Egg Hunt
Sunday, March 27th from 9:00-11:00 am at Kamloops Golf & Country Club (3125 Tranquille Road)
Join us for a buffet style brunch followed by an Easter Egg hung for kids 10 and under on our driving range!
Sahali Mall Easter Eggstravaganza
Saturday, March 26th from 11:00-3:00 pm at Sahali Mall
Join us for a fun filled day! Easter Egg Hunt from 11am-12pm, Bold Pizzeria will have pizza by the slice, Pony Rides by donation in the parking lot, Bouncy Castles and goodies by Jump’n’Jacks Entertainment, Face Painting, princess, coloring contest and more – PLUS take your picture with the Easter Bunny this year and use #smlovelocal and be entered to win $100 Gift Cetificate to Sahali Mall!
Easter Eggs-Citement at the BC Wildlife Park
March 25, 26, 27, 28 from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm at the BC Wildlife Park (Last admission at 3:30 pm)
Bring the whole family out to enjoy:
- A special appearance by Ronald McDonald on March 27th from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Uncle Chris the Clown
- Easter Egg Hunts for kids 12 & under
- Pancake Breakfast from 9:30 am to 11:00 am – $3.00/small breakfast or $6.00/large breakfast
- Fun Factor Bouncy Inflatables – $2/ticket or $5 for three tickets (cash only)
- Colouring Contest for kids 12 & under
- Scavenger Hunt for kids 13 to 17
- Wildlife Express Miniature Train – $1/person (cash only)
- Home Hardware Family Farm – 10:30 am to 3:30 pm
Jodi is originally from Montréal, Quebec but spent a few years in Northern New Brunswick after graduating from University. She moved to Kamloops in the Spring of 2010 with her family and works as an educational assistant. Her 7 and 8 year old keep her really busy as they love exploring the area and enjoying what Kamloops has to offer!